It’s finally Friday so I am in a pretty good mood. Bank holiday means a lovely Monday free from work 🙂
Today I am writing a special post as I was nominated by a lovely blogger named Cat Norton. (catnortonmakeupartist) for a liebster award! I hadn’t heard of this before but as Cat explained it is a great way to discover new blogs and for you in turn to be discovered too.
The rules are simple.
You must thank your nominator
You should have the liebster photo award on your post
You must nominate 10 new bloggers,with 10 new questions of your choosing
Then you must answer the questions chosen for you and let all your nominees know that you have selected them! So let’s get on with the questions:
1.What is your best memory of your childhood?
This is a tough one because my memory is quite bad, I hardly remember anything. I’m going to say a simple one which is having Christmas dinner with my family, laughing at my dad for saying something silly, probably having a 5 minute argument with sister and then making up and hiding sprouts so we wouldn’t have to eat them. This is my favourite kind of memory because we still have these dinners, laugh, fight, eat and I love my family so just being with them is better than any other memory.
2. What is your fave makeup brand?
Right now it’s the body shop’s own line because they are great quality and have strong beliefs in terms of fair trade and protecting animals which I really support.
3.What is your favourite TV program right now?
Suits/ Empire/ Gossips girl… I can’t choose : /
4. If you were given £1000, whats the first thing you would buy?
Champagne? Yes something bubbly to celebrate a little extra cash 🙂
5.If you were stuck on a deserted island whats the 3 things you’d take with you?
Letter writing set. Camera. Zac Efron
6. What is your number 1 fear?
Death. Not my own death but having to say goodbye to the people I love.
7.Where if your favourite place in the world?
Home. (But I haven’t been to Santorini yet 😉)
8. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?
Possibly still blogging and hopefully working with animals. I hope I have my own house and maybe even started a family.
9. Whats your favourite perfume?
Chanel- chance (perfection)
10.What’s the one makeup product you couldn’t live without?
I nominate :
So thank you to catnortonmakeupartist.wordpress.com for my nomination 🙂 It’s really lovely to get to know more bloggers and support each other!
The questions I would like my nominees to answer are below:
- What place would you like to visit?
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What is your favourite topic to talk about in blogging?
- Name three people who inspire you and why?
- What is a favourite quote or yours?
- If you could only listen to one song for the next month what would it be?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
- What is your favourite holiday and why?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten or drank?
- What’s the best piece of advice you have been given?
Answer if you want to and post it on your own page!