November I find, can sometimes be an under appreciated month. October is filled with Halloween excitement, costumes and the countdown to the end of the month. December of course is a month of celebration, not only for Christmas but to say goodbye to the year that has been and gone as well. But good old November sometimes gets a little neglected. I personally love this month, it’s a peaceful calm before the christmas rush of parties, presents and people.
November is the month to have some time to yourself, because I find that December is the time everyone you know wants to meet up and celebrate the season. This is the time to spend a little extra on a treat for you, to indulge in more chill time and to enjoy some much needed calm.
I truly believe this is the perfect month to recharge and refocus. Here are just a few ways to make the most of November!
- Spend a little something on you
- Make more time for yourself
- Work a little extra (Christmas money comes in handy)
- Update your Winter wardrobe
- Enjoy the weather! This is a beautiful time of year
- Start planning your Christmas gifts now. This will make shopping next month easier
- Do something memorable, the end of the year will be here sooner than we realise.
So this month, make sure to take a little more time for you, enjoy the calm of November, stroll through the park and take some time for yourself.